- This kitten nearly died because his owners were forcing him to eat an exclusively vegan diet consisting of pasta, potatoes and rice. Sign this petition to spread awareness of this disturbing vegan cat food trend.
Join the Party!
Today's Popular Posts
- How to Use a Washboard : Who knew washboards were still in use? These are two...
- How I Conquered Split Ends (and Grew My Hair in the Process) : Now, I'm sure by this point we all know that split ends...
- Females with Armpit Hair : These ladies look even sexier with underarm hair! ...
- Natural Hair Types : Natural beauty stands out! To be beautiful we have to l...
- Do You Care About The Sustainability of Your Pet Supplies? : Pets mean a lot to us and we want to do our very best t...
There are plenty of ways to protect yourself from the sun that do not involve wearing a big hat or slathering on sunscreen. Natural skin care and thoughtful, resourceful planning for the day and/or weekend will keep your skin at its best all summer long.
Don’t go out between the … Continue reading
Doing your own pedicure is easy if you have a few common natural skincare implements to help you along your way. Here is what a complete pedicure requires:
Tub or foot bath
At least two towels
Cuticle softener (you can use a softening oil)
Toenail clippers (specified for toenails)
Cuticle … Continue reading
Most people want to look younger naturally. There are a lot of tells that are giving your age away but with some simple and easy tips to looking younger, organic skincare and targeting of areas prone to age you can indeed look and feel much younger than you are.
Like the revered pomegranate, pomegranate seed oil is extremely rich and a highly nutritious oil. The pomegranate seed oil, juice and fruit are all taken as anti-aging supplements and added to natural skin products. Pomegranate seed oil and pomegranates extracts have a place in organic skin care and natural … Continue reading
Were you ever in awe of the beautiful aroma of lavender? Could you just feel all of your daily stress melt away with the use of lavender in natural care products? Lavender means “to clean” and this is a fitting expression for lavender because it is usually associated with … Continue reading
The sea is where all life began and the source of countless vitamins and minerals we cannot obtain from any other source. Sea salt is good for this very reason as most of the salt people eat today comes from the ground which causes sensitivities and health problems with a … Continue reading
Dermatitis plagues many of us these days. Commercials, steroid creams, groups and medication all designed to relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis without getting to the root of the unsightly symptoms are rampant. Can you imagine never having to see yourself with psoriasis, again?
Natural approaches to dermatitis lie … Continue reading
Long hair says so much about youth. It speaks of fertility and health and translates as beauty and well being that all women long to have. Using natural skin products as a means to have healthy skin may be part of your daily routine but do you have a … Continue reading
The elegance in a fresh herb garden, a new bottle of organic olive oil or dew that covers an early morning lawn cannot be compared to. The simplicity of elegance is perhaps underrated by pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers that have no appreciation for natural skin products, natural medicinals and cleaners.